December’s poll asks, What kind of winter decorations do you put up?
Are you one of those people who disguises their spiritual decorations as secular, or do you display your spiritual decorations with pride? Either way, this is the time of year we’re expected to be merry and bright. So it goes.
What kind of winter decorations do you put up?
- Wintry (27%, 8 Votes)
- Kitchy (27%, 8 Votes)
- I don't decorate (27%, 8 Votes)
- Spiritual (20%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 26
In my family, it’s always a time for get togethers, and Susan Starr has shared some Yule traditions and traditional dishes in “Yule: Lighting up the night” that may take your fancy.
Additionally, if you are the type to decorate, we have a few crafty projects you might enjoy:
- Astrological candle magick for the Yuletide season, by Jenna Danchuk
- Crafting a tarot wreath, by Tabitha Dial
- The gift of magick: A holiday guide for skeptics, by Chrysanthemum White Alder
Also, here are a few books to learn more about the Yuletide season:
- Yule, reviewed by Syndee Barwick
- Pagan Christmas, reviewed by Mike Gleason
- The Krampus and the Old, Dark Christmas, reviewed by Saros
Finally, for those of us who find this season stressful, see:
- Three magical self-care rituals: Uplift, energize, and protect, by Donyae Coles
Have a safe and happy holiday season!
Image credit: Alexey Kljatov with work from Psyche