It’s the last poll of what has been a very hectic year, so we’re just going to go with, do you even like polls?
Specifically, do you like clicking on them? Have your vote count? Even if it’s kinda random?
Do you like clicking on polls?
- Yes! (54%, 22 Votes)
- Sometimes? (41%, 17 Votes)
- No. (5%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 41
Usually this is the place where we share links that can help you think through things, but you’re probably busy and stressed, so we’ll offer a few self-care recommendations, as well as offer things you can do to make this time of year a little more magical.
- The gift of magick: A holiday guide for skeptics, by Chrysanthemum White Alder
- Astrological candle magick for the Yuletide season, by Jenna Danchuk
- Crafting a tarot wreath, by Tabitha Dial
- Divination for the dead of winter, by Donyae Coles
Yule and Winter Solstice
- Yule: Lighting up the night, by Susan Starr
- Yule, reviewed by Syndee Barwick
- Deepen your connection to the land throughout the Wheel of the Year, by Emma Kathryn
- Pagan Christmas, reviewed by Mike Gleason
- Trauma-informed meditation: Processing the past, by Chrysanthemum White Alder
- Mirror magick and self-love, by Chrysanthemum White Alder
- Three magical self-care rituals: Uplift, energize, and protect, by Donyae Coles
- Book of Sacred Baths, reviewed by Haley Houseman
Also, if you haven’t yet checked out our gift guide for 2018 from our contributors, you definitely should. Our writers and editors do amazing work, and this site wouldn’t exist without them. If you can’t afford to support hem financially, maybe share the guide on social media to help give it a boost? Thanks!
Do you have any suggestions for polls for 2019?
Image credit: rawdonfox with work from Psyche