November’s poll asks, Does community play a role in your practice?
Does community play a role in your practice?
- No, I'm solitary, and I like it that way. (42%, 26 Votes)
- No, but I'd like to work with others. (34%, 21 Votes)
- Yes, I am a community leader. (11%, 7 Votes)
- Yes, I am a member of a magical order. (6%, 4 Votes)
- Yes, I am a member of a spiritual group. (3%, 2 Votes)
- Yes, I work with family and friends. (3%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 62
If you’re a member of a community, how did you come to it? What has your experience been like?
If you’re solitary and prefer to remain that way, what do you feel are the unique advantages of this have over group work?