In association with Local Profy
Are you an experienced yogi? Or only a beginner? Have you already got a yoga bracelet? If not, keep reading to learn why you might want one, and what it is needed for.
A yoga bracelet is not only a piece of jewellery as many people think. This colourful bracelet, which consists of gemstones of seven different colours, has its own purpose and meaning. If you want to know what exactly yoga beads bracelets mean, keep reading.
What is a Yoga Bracelet?
A yoga bead bracelet is a piece of jewellery that consists of seven chakra beads. Usually, it is made with lava beads on the other side as well. Lava beads are added to absorb the essential oils that you put on a bracelet. So, as you move throughout the day, those essential oils diffuse around. As you have already gleaned, the initial purpose of a chakra bracelet is to use it as a diffuser of your favourite essential oils wherever you are. But that’s not all.
The yogi beads with seven different chakra beads of seven different colours mean a lot too, as every stone corresponds to one of the chakras. Overall, the chakra bracelet is created to balance your inner energy, as well as each specific chakra. So, let’s have a look at what each colour is responsible for exactly.
- Red stands for the root chakra. It is the most grounded chakra, which is in the end of your spine. It is the origin of your sexual energy. The red chakra is responsible for safety, security, survival, and so on.
- Orange stands for the sacral chakra. This part is connected to your stomach and all of the organs related to it. If you have any creativity problems, it is likely that your sacral chakra is imbalanced, as it is responsible for creativity as well.
- Yellow is for the solar plexus chakra, and it’s all about intelligence and confidence. If you have depression or a feeling of anxiety, try to balance your solar plexus chakra with the right colours.
- Green is for the heart chakra. From its name, you can tell that it is responsible for your emotions, as it is related to the heart. It represents the romantic part of love, compassion, and forgiveness.
- Blue represents the throat chakra. If this energy is balanced, you feel absolutely inspired and loyal. Any health problems like asthma and bronchitis might be a signal of a blocked throat chakra.
- Indigo stands for the brow chakra. It is located directly between your eyebrows. A balanced brow chakra stimulates you to become fearless, wiser, and more intuitive.
- And the last but not the least is violet, which represents the crown chakra, and is responsible for both inspiration and creativity. This chakra is about feeling the presence and connection.
As you see, a yoga bracelet is more than just an accessory. It is a great tool to balance your inner energy and to have a better understanding of your body.