From: [Name Removed Upon Request]
Subject: The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1993 06:43:43 GMT
The LBRP is called lesser because it acts lower on the Tree, in Malkuth. It utilizes the banishing pentagram of Earth, and no other Pentagrams. The Pentagram having four points corresponds to the four elements of Earth, plus a spirit point on the top. These pentagrams are derived from the Enochian tablets of the four elements laid out in a square (with the tablet of union above them). The banishing pentagram utilized here uses the point toward the Earth tablet, and banishes by drawing away from that point. These four elements are usually represented on the Tree of Life by drawing Malkuth with four parts. This ritual is traditionally taught in the first knowledge lecture where the candidate is preparing to enter the sephera of Malkuth.
The LBRP forms a multi-dimensional protective sphere around the person who resides in Malkuth. This sphere protects from all directions, including protection from astral or other attacks. This does not mean that walls of protection are appearing in other dimensions. The area of protection is around the person in Malkuth.
The SIRP and Hexagram rituals are called greater because they act higher on the Tree of Life. The points of the Hexagram representing the higher Sepheroth and planets other than Earth, with Tiphareth in the center. The invoking pentagrams utilize all four elemental pentagrams, not just Earth. They also use the active and passive spirit pentagrams, representing the invoking of the higher spiritual intelligences associated with the elements, rather than dealing with the elements themselves. These rituals are traditionally taught to the adept who has reached Tiphareth.
Subject: Gnostic Pentagram Ritual
Date: 16 Mar 93 17:50:19 EDT
I figured it might be helpful to post a really simple pentagram (banishing) ritual. It’s something that the IOT (Illuminates of Thantateros) came up with. Keep in mind that this is just what I remember of it, and it is by no means word for word. My apologies to those concerned for the plagiarism but I feel that this is an IMPORTANT tool for the beginning magician. It takes maybe five minutes so you have no excuse not to do some form of banishing at the end of your rituals.
Stand and inhale fully. Visualize brilliance emanating from your head just above it as you vibrate the vowel “i” (IEEEE!!) at a high pitch. Inhale again. Visualize the light coming from your throat as you vibrate “e” (EEEHHH!). Repeat procedure for the chest vibrating “a” (AAAHHH!) Repeat the procedure again for the stomach vibrating “o” (OOOHHH!) repeat a final time for the anus vibrating “u” (UUURRR!) at a low pitch. Next vibrate each of the vowels again only this time instead of visualizing a body part, draw a line of a pentagram for each letter. Drawing the line with either a magickal weapon or your mind should be ffective as long as you visualize it fairly strongly. Turn 90 degrees (from facing east to facing south for example) and repeat the procedure outlined in the above paragraph. Repeat this until you’ve done all four directions (you may want to do up and down as well). Once you have all four or six pentagrams drawn and visualized repeat the body part brilliance procedure for each of the five vowels in reverse order (“u”, “o”, “a”, “e”, “i”).
From: email@example.com (Jaye)
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 1994 14:47:58 GMT
NOTE: This ritual was dictated to me whilst skrying into the black, shiny part of an Elvis record.
The purpose of this ritual is clear the area of all Elvis-negative influences. This includes all that not patriotic and all that is not of White Trash at heart.
Begin by facing in the direction of Graceland. For easy reference, we shall call this East.
- Visualize the infinitely bright light of a Las Vegas spotlight descending upon you.
- Draw this Holy Light into your head, intoning: LOVE ME
- Point downward, hand over… personal privates… , intoning: TENDER
- Point to right shoulder. LOVE ME
- Point to left shoulder. TRUE
This is the Holy Cross of Elvis. Conclude by saying: “Uh-huh”.
- Facing East (Graceland), draw a bright, blue, sequined pentagram in the air. Be sure to visualize the light reflecting off of the shimmering sequins. Intone: Ehhhh
- Repeat step six to the south. Intone: Lllll
- To the west, intone: Vihhhhh
- To the north, intone: ssssss
Between each of the above steps, you should make part of a circle connecting each pentagram. This circle should be made of the Light of the Holy Las Vegas Spotlight.
Imagine yourself bathed in the Holy Vegas Light. Face Graceland.
- Before you, imagine Elvis as a baby, containing his True Elvis Potential. This is the Elvis of Air. Say: ELVIS, thou who were born a King in Lowly Surroundings. Fulfil your potential. Be present with me today.
- Behind you, imagine the young man Elvis, on the brink of Stardom. This is the Elvis of Water. Say: ELVIS, thou who art about to realize your Kingliness among men. Fulfil that Potential. Be with me today.
- To your right, imagine Elvis in the prime of his career, when he was making movies and the like. He thrusts his pelvis suggestively. This is the Elvis of Fire. Say: ELVIS, thou who art leading us to Light. Be with me today.
- To your left, imagine Elvis in his Las Vegas stage. He wears sunglasses and is slightly pudgy. This is the Elvis of Earth. Say: ELVIS, thou who didst die on the pot of an overdose. Be with me today.
Repeat the Holy Cross of Elvis. Thus ends the Ritual.
This ritual should be repeated daily. If you wish, you may use Elvis music in the background to aid your concentration. If you have an altar, it should contain a Microphone Wand, a Microphone-Stand Dagger, an Elvis “45 Disc, and small porcelain toilet (Chalice).
May the Holy Light of Las Vegas Shine within you.
Love is the Law. Love under Rock & Roll.