February’s poll asks, What did your magical groundhog say?
One of my favourite things about the Groundhog Day traditions is that the little creatures have such bizarre names. Our local groundhog here in Ontario is Wiarton Willie, an albino groundhog who saw his shadow. So.
Let’s see if we can crowdsource answers, pool them, and see which groundhogs are right. By the time we close the poll in March, we should have a pretty good idea.
If magical groundhogs aren’t your thing, check out these articles and reviews that look at all sorts of totems:
Just remember, “spirit animal” is a term that actually means something, so please be conscious in your use of it:
Image credit: Marcus Hebel with additional work by Psyche
The following two tabs change content below.
- Linkage: The numinous, numbers, and nudity - 25 May 2018
- Linkage: Camphor, healing, and elemental energies - 18 May 2018
- Linkage: Warding, sigils, and sex magick - 4 May 2018
- Poll: If April brought showers, May brings… - 2 May 2018
- Linkage: Beltane, Samhain, mentors, and worship - 27 April 2018