January 2018’s poll asks, What do you want to change in 2018?
What do you want to change in 2018?
- Myself (51%, 35 Votes)
- The world (24%, 16 Votes)
- Everything (22%, 15 Votes)
- Nothing (3%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 53
For those who have things they want to change, self-discipline can be a challenge. Here’s some excellent advice that may help:
Want to put more movement into your practice in a mindful way?
Those who are more globally and perhaps politically minded might want to check out these pieces:
To stay grounded and keep well, see:
Want to pick up a few new magical tricks? Check out:
Good luck, and have a happy new year!
Image credits: Epic Fireworks with work from Psyche
The following two tabs change content below.
- Linkage: Sacred space, belief, and feminism - 20 April 2018
- Linkage: Tarot, danger, and witchcraft in the city - 13 April 2018
- Linkage: Logos, faith, and identity - 16 March 2018
- Linkage: Satanism, ritual, and fashion - 9 March 2018
- Linkage: Spies, self-care, and Mars - 2 March 2018