Spiral Nature's Original Logo
If you’re reading this, you’re probably looking at a sneak peek of SN 2.0, the new and improved version of SpiralNature.com, the official launch date for which is October 31st, 2008.
But you’re here! Early! That’s ok, but we’ve still a bit of tidying to do.
Actually, there’s still a lot to prepare before we’re ready for the official launch – such as fine tune the design, design the new logo, new favicon, oh, and convert about another 500 pages of dated HTML to our spiffy new content management system. Right.
We’re still under renovation, so if bump into Bootsy, SN’s official kitty (perhaps looking less dignified), or find any weird code quirks, please let me know at webmaster [at] spiralnature [dot] com. Or, you know, to drop me a line and let me know what you think of the new look. Thanks!
More on what’s to come, come October 31st.
A bientot. Footnotes:
The following two tabs change content below.
- Tarot del Fuego, by Ricardo Cavolo - September 29, 2016
- Susan Starr is Spiral Nature’s new advertising coordinator - September 26, 2016
- Fairycraft, by Morgan Daimler - September 26, 2016
- Essential Astrology, by Amy Herring - September 22, 2016
- Dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers: Magick and the art of storytelling - September 21, 2016