Ever wonder what all those degrees and titles are for? Here’s your answer!
Runs into small buildings, recognizes a locomotive two out of three times, frequently wets self with a water pistol, can do the doggy paddle and mostly mumbles to animals.
First Degree Initiate:
Clears a small hut, loses the race with a locomotive, can fire a speeding bullet, swims well and is occasionally addressed by God.
Second Degree Initiate:
Leaps short buildings with a running start and favourable winds, is faster than a BB, more powerful than a railroad hand-car, walks on water in a swimming pool and talks to God…if a special request is approved.
Third Degree Initiate:
Leaps short buildings in a single bound, more powerful than a switch engine, is just as fast as a speeding bullet, walks on water…if the sea is calm and talks to God.
Leaps tall buildings with a single bound, is more powerful than a locomotive, is faster than a speeding bullet, walks on water and dictates policy to God.
Lifts tall buildings to walk under them, kicks locomotives off the track, catches speeding bullets in her teeth and freezes water with a single glance. SHE IS GOD.
Latest posts by Anonymous (see all)
- The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram - February 3, 2004
- Freedom: What is Anarchism? - October 10, 2002
- A Little Note on Anarchism - July 28, 2002
- Promoting Positive Christian Intimacy & Sexuality: Tantra: The Old Lost Art Of Fulfilling Sexuality - July 16, 2002
- Optional Methods of Defining Sacred Space and Time - April 7, 2002