September’s poll asks, Do you consider yourself an activist?
We’ve got some interesting articles schedulled in the coming months that I think you’ll really enjoy, especially if this poll has you curious.
To whet your appetite in the meantime, check out:
- The Girdle of Ishtar: Magick for activists, by Nicole Rain Sellers
- Brandy Williams on gender, race, and classism, an interview with Donyae Coles
- Merlin Stone Remembered, reviewed by Jenna Danchuk
- Jailbreaking consciousness with Lasara Firefox Allen, an interview with Sharon Woods
- Activist’s Tao Te Ching, reviewed by Nimue Brown
- Enchanted resistance: A history of political magick, by Donyae Coles
- Some thoughts on the mass ritual binding of US president Donald Trump, by Aaron Leitch
- Revisiting Starhawk’s Fifth Sacred Thing 24 years later, by Donyae Coles
What are your thoughts on activism? How necessary is it today? Are there right ways to do it?
What would you like to see come from the revolution?
Image credit: Leo Reynolds with work by Psyche
The following two tabs change content below.